Wintergreen Teams ski and snowboard camp at Copper Mountain
December 4th-9th Copper Mountain CO
Training available Monday December 4th through Saturday December 9th with core gate training Dec 7th 8th and 9th.
Optional visit to the men’s world cup Giant Slalom at Beaver creek on Sunday December 3rd. Our 12th annual early season camp at Copper Mountain will include the following coaches;
- Megan McJames (Current World Cup racer and World Ski Championships Athlete)
- Shaun Goodwin (Women’s world cup and Professional Alpine coach)
- Chris Shepard (USSA Level 300, PSIA Level 3, Wintergreen Teams program Director)
- Robert Sandy (USSA Level 200, Wintergreen Winter Teams Alpine head coach)
- Sarah Everett (PSIA Level 2, USSA level 100, Wintergreen Developmental team head coach)
- Mike Bailey (USASA, AASI certified coach and Wintergreen Freeride head coach)
Training is available for alpine racers and ski/snowboard Freeride athletes ages 8-18 and will include private gate training, Woodward Barn access and entire mountain terrain skiing and snowboarding.
Individuals can choose how many days to participate based on personal schedules. Just let us know so we can work on a price for your training period.
If you are working with children’s schools to approve absence for the weekday training dates please let us know as we can provide proof of quality and reasons for training in the form of a letter or phone call to school administrators.
If you are interested in more information and pricing or to book your spot please contact Program Director; Chris Shepard firstname.lastname@example.org 434-989-2541